11 Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead having eleven lines originating from top to bottom. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Hanuman Ji having powers of mountains. Hanuman Ji is also called Ekadash Rudra. In Indian mythology this Rudraksha is regarded as the light mass of Lord Rudra Shiva (Eleven Rudras). For the devotees of Lord Shiva it is the most effective and most successful Rudraksha. There are eleven Rudras and the eleventh Rudra is Lord Hanuman and taking his name ghosts and evil spirits run away.
- Symbol of : Lord Hanuman Ji
- Ruling Planet : No ruling Planet
- Ruling God : Lord Indra
- Day of wearing : Sunday/ Monday
- Recommended for : Stomach Disorders, Acidity, Liver and Breast Diseases. Also worn by people to cure heart ailments, Diabetes and Blood Pressure.
- Influence on body organ : Abstract Nerve Energy
- Properties : Wearer will not get pangs of rebirth in this universe. It controls the physical senses, make one fearless to secure devotion in God.
- People's experience : Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known to bestowed with the virtues of Shri Hanuman Ji so wearers oratorical and negotiation skills, self-confidence, intelligence and physical and mental powers get more developed.
"Om Hreem Hun Namah" (Shiva Puran)
"Om Shreem Namah" (Mantra Maharnava)
"Om Shreem" (Padma Puran)
"Om Room Moom Yoom Aum"
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
Take one bead of eleven faced Rudraksha, cap in gold or silver and string in a red thread. It should be touched to the Shivling and should be worn after chanting mantras.
It offers protection and makes the life of the wearer fearless and gain prosperity. Also blesses the wearer with wisdom, right judgement, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life with success.
Who should wear?
Worn by all those persons who are engaged in yogic or tantric practices. Also by all those who want good luck fortune and confers leadership qualities and the power to gain control over all 11 senses (five physical, five sensory and one heart or man).